revo alternative?

Is there a more accessible version of Revo Uninstaller? I do not have an applications key on my keyboard, also, so looking for something more accessible.

Robert,

          Does SHIFT+F10 not work as a direct substitute for the Applications/Menu key?  I know it's slightly clunkier, but it's what I use on every keyboard that doesn't have one built-in.

    I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to respect in any way.

        ~ Ellen Evans, soc.motss, 11/6/2004

Brian's Mail list account

I assume you mean the old revo not the new one which does not work at all.

Applications key normally is a shifted function key on laptops. hHave no idea why they do that as there is not a shrotage of room.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Is there a more accessible version of Revo Uninstaller? I do not have an applications key on my keyboard, also, so looking for something more accessible.

yeah, it works, but I only have the new revo, not the old accessible one, so any alternative would be good!

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

I have the older version and can post it. Just be sure not to have it update.

yeah, it works, but I only have the new revo, not the old accessible one, so any alternative would be good!

Kevin Cussick

Purin utilities will do it.

On 14/02/2017 15:28, Robert Kingett wrote:
Is there a more accessible version of Revo Uninstaller? I do not have an
applications key on my keyboard, also, so looking for something more
accessible.

Brian's Mail list account

Bulk crap uninstaller works though is a little hard to work in my view. I still use the portable version of the old Revo.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

yeah, it works, but I only have the new revo, not the old accessible one, so any alternative would be good!

I had to use a lot of tweaking of the options to make it work but I did download Pure in utilities the other day and absolutely love it. The last update was a while ago though! I hope it does not die.

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

What did you tweak? Is there a way for it to show programs alphabetically?

I had to use a lot of tweaking of the options to make it work but I did download Pure in utilities the other day and absolutely love it. The last update was a while ago though! I hope it does not die.

there is. It is a series of check boxes in the main window, but I use Pure N utilities strictly now because it is a milion times easier to use. I need to update my BCU uninstaller again though