Vocalize voices will not install

Bill Holton <bill32607@...>

Hi.

I purchased the Code Factory Vocalizer for any screen reader voices from Blind Bargains.  I have installed and entered license code.  I have downloaded three voices.  In NVDA the tools show the Vocalizerplugin is active, though it only mentions one of the voices I have installed.  But the synthesizer menu still only shows E-Speak, Microsoft and no voice.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Bill

Chris

Go to the code factory website and download the nvda addon then it should work

Bill Holton <bill32607@...>

Hi.

I believe the plugin is already installed.  Under plugins it shows Nuiance vocalizer and then synth name.

And it says it’s working.