Issue with dual language pdf header row

Cailly, Yolande

Hi all,

My PDF is tagged in two languages, Greek and English. NVDA switches languages fine, however I am having some issues with a header row in a table that is set to Greek.

NVDA reads the first row correctly all in Greek. However, when NVDA starts reading the content of the second row it announces the header cell letter by letter instead of the full Greek words. Tags language property is set to Greek so not sure what’s going on.

Table in English is read in English and announces header cells in English without a problem.

The rest of the pdf which is a mix of Greek and English is fine.

Thanks.

Yolande