From: <prem.translator@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:52 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Office 2003

Hello all listers,

Now I'm using NVDA 2016.4 with office 2003. In Word, is there any way to go to comment frame in a document? There is no problem with footnote, before changing to the next page, at the end of the current page; NVDA will always focus at the footnote frame. However, I can't go to any comment frame in order to read and edit it.

Thank you for any suggestion.

prem.translator@...