Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-02-18 16:52, Nika Tsiklauri wrote:
Hi all, Can anyone suggest some accessible editors for html css and javascript? I have been using Notepad++, but I am interested if there's other better and accessible software for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.

Nika Tsiklauri

Is that in form of command line or kind of DOS?

On 18.02.2017 16:53, Jacob Kruger wrote:
I use edSharp, which is also just a programmer's textt editor, and, not form of GUI, etc.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-02-18 16:52, Nika Tsiklauri wrote:
Hi all, Can anyone suggest some accessible editors for html css and javascript? I have been using Notepad++, but I am interested if there's other better and accessible software for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.

Jacob Kruger

Programmer's text editor, similar to how notepad++ works, but, it in itself works a lot better for me, so, no, it's a windows app, with menu bars, hotkeys, etc. etc., but, I use it for coding PHP, python, javascript, HTML markup, etc. etc.

Author, Jamal Mazrui had issues with his site, but, think you can get close to latest version here if you want to try it out - check out documentation, or rather involved menu systems - lots of menu items:

http://edsharp.software.informer.com/3.3/

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-02-18 16:52, Nika Tsiklauri wrote:
Hi all, Can anyone suggest some accessible editors for html css and javascript? I have been using Notepad++, but I am interested if there's other better and accessible software for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.

slery <slerythema@...>

EdSharp

Cindy

Hi all, Can anyone suggest some accessible editors for html css and javascript? I have been using Notepad++, but I am interested if there's other better and accessible software for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.

hi.
i only use notepad++ which is opensource and supported in more than 80
languages in its menu interface

On 2/20/17, slery <slerythema@gmail.com> wrote:
EdSharp

Cindy

Hi all, Can anyone suggest some accessible editors for html css and
javascript? I have been using Notepad++, but I am interested if there's
other better and accessible software for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Nika Tsiklauri

Hi! I am interested how to create the autocompletion file for notepad++? I am interested in that, because sometimes it is not doing what I want it to do. If there's some way to do it, please send me the material or instructions on how to do it. I have the exam soon and it would be great if I solve this problem before exam comes.
Thanks in advance.