NVDA tutorials posted to Accessibilitycentral.net

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi guys

Recently updated:
The following tutorials have been added to accessibilitycentral.net

Recently updated: Creating a basic filter in Mozilla Thunderbird (both a
written and audio tutorial on the Accessible email client Mozilla
Thunderbird page)
http://accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

How to install NVDA to your computer using Narrator from the NVaccess
website (both a written and audio tutorial on the NVDA audio tutorials
page). http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20audio%20tutorials.html

I will add more tutorials to this thread as they are written up.

Gene NZ

--

<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for
NVDA tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related

Cristóbal

Your links are coming up blank for me.

[...]

Luke Scholey <lukescholey@...>

And for me, could you check your web address please?
Luke

On 21 Feb 2017, at 15:36, Cristóbal <crismunoz54@...> wrote:

[...]

I just tried it and both links took me to those 2 pages where the
tutorials went to. Maybe in your email client it may be set to text for
viewing instead of html. If this is the case you will have to highlight
the link then copy and paste it into your browser. If in the emails it
is set to html the link should work and take you to those pages then it
is a matter of jumping down by headings to those sections as they have
been named in the email.

there is also another link in the email that takes you to the main
website at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net which is at the bottom of
the emails that are sent out by me and also on the nvda list.

Gene nz