John Hedges

Seems like some changes in the latest NVDA build are causing sluggish hangs after a few hours of use on build 15031. I have had to force a sign out to reset the system. Mail and Edge are both open when the hang scenario occurs. It has occurred three times so far.

I also note some Edge issues on secure sites that were actually working better before this update.

John

APH

Brian's Mail list account

Actually I had this weirdness on an xp machine yesterday. I left it doing noothing using the machine as the printer server after the update. When I returned it was still working but nvda seems to have gone s l o w.
Evenntually I managed to get a portable version working and slowly went into the task manager and manually killed all the nvda stuff, then rebooted nvda and it was back to normal.
Very odd. Might be just a coincidence I don't know.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-