windows ten, auto load.

Curtis Delzer

thanks, I did not know that was under tools, as to where to "view" the
log.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 03:43:31 +0000
"Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:

Hi

I guess where the log will be will depend on the user where it is saved.

when NVDA is running press the nvda key + letter N, then arrow down to
tools, then right to view log then press the enter key. it will give you
the options there to view the current log and also save it to a place
where it is easier to find. mine is set for the desk top but this will
only be for the current log.

when NVDa is restarted it will replace it with a new log and if i
remember right there was a place where the old log would be I have had
no reason to look for it for a long time. The file was called like
nvdalog.old or something.

there is also a add on that will save both the current log and the old
log to a certain area i think it can be found on the nvda add ons page.

Did you save your configuration after you checked those boxes? with nvda
key + ctrl key + letter C

I have a few computers here running windows 10 they all start with nvda
on startup of windows and do not get the problem you are having. The
version of NVDA is nvda 2017.1 with the anniversary version of windows 10.

gene nz

The current log should catch it if it is set to start when windows does if

On 4/03/2017 2:53 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
thanks, I am going to look now ans see if I can paste it in here.
well I looked, and can't find the log?
where is it located? I did, with 16.4, and earlier have logon and after
logon screens fine with NVDA but this latest, 17.1, not so lucky.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 18:05:02 -0000
"Chris Mullins" <cjmullins29@gmail.com> wrote:

Using Narrator, can you find the NVDA.log file for the user and see if it
contains any error messages?
Can you manually load NVDa once your user id has loaded?

Cheers
Chris