Problem on reading sitations on google scholar

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

Hello,
I can't read sitations on google scholar. When I click for site, nvda
just says section nothing elce?
Any help is appreciated very much.
Best regards

--
psikoloji lisans öğrencisi- b.a student in psychology

kucevre@ku.edu.tr
www.facebook.com/kucevre
koç üniversitesi: rumeli feneri yolu 34450 sarıyer istanbul/turkiye.

James AUSTIN

Hello

I have done a bit of digging and have discovered the following when moving through the available citation formats in Google Scholar:

1. You need to be in Object Review Mode. At least this works for me.

2. Tabbing through each citation style you can then use Numpad 7 or NumPad 9 to read the chosen citation. For some reason, although NumPad 7 and 9 are supposed to move to the previous and next lines, they read the same information in this case.

Hope this helps

James