New Sounds?

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!
---
Christopher Gilland

Armando Maldonado

I wiuld like ot know how to disable? Thanks.

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!
---
Christopher Gilland

Is there not an option under the addon’s settings? Hit NVDA+N, then go to preferences, and under there go to Win10 Essentials.

I’m not saying there is! an option that you’re overlooking. I’m asking if it’s there. I’ve honestly not looked. I’d think that to be the most logical place for it to be though, if it were there to start with.

Que Dios le bendiga.

Chris.

I wiuld like ot know how to disable? Thanks.

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!

---
Christopher Gilland

Armando Maldonado

sadly, no option exist, thanks.

[...]

Robert Mendoza

Hello, Armando!

That is part of the enhanced newer version for the Win10 Essentials apps, which I believe they added it as a new features.
Robert Mendoza
On 3/8/2017 8:28 AM, Armando Maldonado wrote:

[...]

Yeah...

Joseph, how hard do ya think it would be to implement this going forward?
---
Christopher Gilland

I wiuld like ot know how to disable? Thanks.

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!

---
Christopher Gilland

I definitely agree with Armando that there needs to be a way to toggle that on/off, as some might find it obnoxious. I personally like it, but...
---
Christopher Gilland

I wiuld like ot know how to disable? Thanks.

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!

---
Christopher Gilland

Lenron

I love them think they are really cool. I have always wanted something
like this.

On 3/7/17, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@gmail.com> wrote:
From my point of view, this is is really nice to consider, and nothing
could I bothered to heard that sounds. But, we will see if they will
gonna add an option to disable the sounds in the future release. Only
could tell confirmation to the authors of this app if they will added it.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/8/2017 8:42 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
I definitely agree with Armando that there needs to be a way to toggle
that on/off, as some might find it obnoxious. I personally like it,
but...
---
Christopher Gilland
http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Sorry, your english is a bit mangled. I'm having some issues understanding.
---
Christopher Gilland

I wiuld like ot know how to disable? Thanks.

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!

---
Christopher Gilland

The sound will play as soon as search suggestions appear and disappear. This is done for consistent user experience across search fields in different universal apps. In fact, I will make sure that, in the future, you’ll be able to toggle this, and also make it so that you won’t require the add-on to hear these sounds.

Cheers,

Joseph

I wiuld like ot know how to disable? Thanks.

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!

---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575

Awesome deal, Joseph. We all appreciate everything that you're doing! Keep up the great work, my friend, and be encouraged.
---