reading the complete window or screen in document in NVDA

Dan Thompson

Good morning to all,

I am trying to get nvda to read the complete screen in a word document.

In window-eyes this is ctrl-shift-r

In jaws it is insert w

But non of these work in nvda.  Can some one give me some guidance?

Thanks very much in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

“This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, and falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.” —Peace Pilgrim

“God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a cell in that mind.” —Peter Shepherd

Jacob Kruger

NVDA + B = read current foreground object = read window with focus, but, if you want to read document contents, then NVDA key + down arrow cursor key is read from system caret to end of text.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2017-03-08 18:48, Dan Thompson wrote:

Good morning to all,

I am trying to get nvda to read the complete screen in a word document.

In window-eyes this is ctrl-shift-r

In jaws it is insert w

But non of these work in nvda.  Can some one give me some guidance?

Thanks very much in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

“This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, and falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.” —Peace Pilgrim

“God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a cell in that mind.” —Peter Shepherd

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

As long as its not open or Libra Office that is.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Good morning to all,

dmt031073@gmail.com

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank
message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@gmail.com

*“This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, and falsehood
with truth, and hatred with love.”*—Peace Pilgrim

*“God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a
cell in that mind.”*—Peter Shepherd

Gene

The command you gave, control shift r, for Window-eyes is not read screen.  It's read to end.  In JAWS the read screen command isn't insert w.  It's insert or JAWS key b.  In NVDA, it's also insert or NVDA key b.  Do you want read screen or read to end?