From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marco Oros
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 3:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Reading PDFs

Hi!

I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

Hello can I get the link to the earlier version?

On 3/20/2017 12:48 PM, Pascal Lambert wrote:
I am still using Acrobat Reader Version X because the new one is not very friendly with the NVDA screen reader.
Let me know if you need the link to download.
Hope this helps.
Blessings
Pascal
I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

V Stuart Foote

Hank,

Try this link...

https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

Stuart

I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

Marco Oros

If You have, You can send It to me, privately.
But, that's all.

Rui Fontes

Sorry, but what accessibility problems you find in Acrobate Reader DC?

I'm using it without any accessibility problems...

Rui Fontes

I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

Peter Chin

Dear Listers,

Someone sent me a protected PDF file but I couldn't read it with Adobe Acrobat Reader XI. There was a message about some DLL file being missing. Is there anything I can do to get back the DLL file short of reinstalling Acrobat?

Thanks in advance.

I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine
reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English
language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very
well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

hello.
if you only need its content, you can open it with firefox.
write the last page number in the spin button which you can type.
then, a little waite and after that, copy all of your text and peist
it in other programs.
if i have one pdf english, i do this or use sumatraPdfReader to open
the pdf file and save it as txt.
i dont use any commercial programs like adobe products for this purpose.
hope that help.
i am very glad to help and God bless you all.

On 3/21/17, Peter Chin <peter.chinpk@...> wrote:
Dear Listers,

Someone sent me a protected PDF file but I couldn't read it with Adobe
Acrobat Reader XI. There was a message about some DLL file being missing. Is

there anything I can do to get back the DLL file short of reinstalling
Acrobat?

Thanks in advance.

I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine
reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English
language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very
well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Unfortunately, many of the pdfs one gets today are untagged and have reading orders set to all worts of things so if columns do vary through the doc, whatever you do with the file will end up wrong either in the order of pages or with no spaces or with columns running together in one long line or increasingly just no text whatsoever as its just a picture.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine
reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English
language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very
well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

i am not familiar with these kinds of pdfs.
i use firefox for openning, copy and peist the content of usual pdf
documents in to other programs like notepad++ or libreoffice.