Topics

nvda (next 13944,8cd12221) and addon focus highlight (ver 4) in file explorer (win10 1607 - 14393.969 are triggering anerror sound

J.G

Hi,

has anyone, who uses nvda with focus highlight addon found next problem:

- start file explorer

- tab to listview

expected: normal navigation

actual: an error sound and nvda does not show a content of folder.

I don't know if this problem exists in earlier versions of nvda but I found it in last next snapshot.

I think that problem is with focus highlight, because when I have disabled this addon, Nvda worked normaly.

Any solution?

Thanks.

regards, Jožef

Takuya Nishimoto

Hello,

Thank you for reporting issue with FocusHighlight.
I will investigate it later.

For your information, this addon uses the following GitHub issues.

https://github.com/nvdajp/focushighlight/issues

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@gmail.com

has anyone, who uses nvda with focus highlight addon found next problem:

- start file explorer

- tab to listview

expected: normal navigation

actual: an error sound and nvda does not show a content of folder.

I don't know if this problem exists in earlier versions of nvda but I found
it in last next snapshot.

I think that problem is with focus highlight, because when I have disabled
this addon, Nvda worked normaly.

Any solution?

Thanks.

regards, Jožef

J.G

Hi,

in next snapshot (ver 13946,38d8ee77) a reported error has been corrected. it seems, that work on tickit #6994 has broken a focus highlight. As I said, an addon in next snapshot 13946,38d8ee77 works fine.

thanks.

regards, Jožef

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes it works, or it did till my win 10 machine blew up its psu and is now an ex machine.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-