Topics

I need to replace a card number on amazon using nvda

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Unfortunately I've had the usual circular issues with these sort of things.
I'm using firefox.
I'm on the normal site.
I see that there is an option to change card details and delete card details but do not see any add card details.
The change details seems to throw me into the expiry date form, and won't let me change the number for the new card, and delete simply does what it says on the tin.

Anyone figured this out? I'm loathe to delete the card in case I cannot find any way to put a new one in and the account needs to be recreated from scratch.
Paypal was very easy to do. I do wish these companies would standardise their payment methods set up stages.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-