From: "Ryan Mann" <rmann0581@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 1:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] C++ ides that work with NVDA?

Hello. Does anybody know of a C++ IDE that is accessible with NVDA? I
tried Code::blocks and there are some parts of it that seem to be
inaccessible such as the settings. I would like to be able to use an IDE
with the Mingw compiler to compile C++ Wxwidgets applications.

Thanks.

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

I write the C Plus Plus code with Notepad Plus Plus and then compile it with the Microsoft Visual Studio command line compiler, all with NVDA. It works well.

Rich De Steno

Have you asked this on the development list. It seems a more technical query to me, ideal for them lot over there! :-)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Mann" <rmann0581@gmail.com>
Hello. Does anybody know of a C++ IDE that is accessible with NVDA? I
tried Code::blocks and there are some parts of it that seem to be
inaccessible such as the settings. I would like to be able to use an IDE
with the Mingw compiler to compile C++ Wxwidgets applications.

Thanks.

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@...>

Have you used WxWidgets with Visual Studio?

Sent from my iPhone