From: "Groups.io" <noreply@groups.io>
To: <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 9:15 PM
Subject: Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing

Hello,

Recently, emails sent to you have bounced back to us. This can be for many reasons, including:

- We have an incorrect email address for you.
- Your account was or is full.
- Other temporary delivery issues.

We have suspended email delivery to you. This means you will no longer receive messages from the groups you are subscribed to, including:

- NVDACon-announce
- nvda

You must take action to restore your account, or we will unsubscribe you from all of the groups you are a member of.

To unbounce your account, go to the following link:

https://groups.io/unbounce?email=bglists@blueyonder.co.uk&cookie=7838066606525717615 ( https://groups.io/unbounce?email=bglists@blueyonder.co.uk&cookie=7838066606525717615 )

Thank you,
The Groups.io Team

Gene

I don't know why you are getting the bouncing message and I see no connection to spam.  If many or most list members got such messages, there would be a torrent of inquiries.  On another e-groups list I am on, a memgber got such a message recently but when he asked about it no one, or maybe one other person asked about such a message perhaps a day later.  I don't know if you are bouncing mail for some reason or not but because no one or perhaps one other person has asked about this on the list, it isn't a general problem.

Gene