Website testing opportunity

Juliette

Hello,

I am Juliette, the founder of Inclusight. I am helping websites being more accessible for people with disabilities or people who struggle with technology. In fact, we are offering website testing opportunities so that people can give their feedback on the accessibility. We have opportunities all over the UK. The average testing time is 45minutes and testers are always rewarded for their feedback.
If you are interested to know more please let me know. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. The best way to contact me is to send me an email at juliette@... or to call me at 07760934012
About us: Inclusight is a registered company committed to make the web more accessible. We comply with the Data Protection Act and the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. If you are interested in becoming a tester, reply to this email or call us at 07760934012.

Kind Regards,
Juliette
--
Juliette
CEO of INCLUSIGHT

I have sent you a direct mail, I have tested for a lot of people in the past but as is usual in the self employed freelance world I have, bar an ongoing contract or 2 with one or more companies I am fresh out of any projects so one more won't bother me much.

I have also just brought my system back up after a failier so I am fresh and ready to work.

email at juliette@inclu-sight.com or to call me at 07760934012
About us: Inclusight is a registered company committed to make the web more
accessible. We comply with the Data Protection Act and the Market Research
Society Code of Conduct. If you are interested in becoming a tester, reply
to this email or call us at 07760934012.

Kind Regards,
Juliette

I wish you allowed people in the us to join the testing team

On 4/7/2017 5:45 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
[...]

Well if you email her you will get an online form to fill, I got one, its bassed in uk but an online thing is being worked on right now and I filled out the form.

On 9/04/2017 7:10 a.m., The Wolf wrote:
[...]

Hello Hank,

I am very glad so many people answer my email and would like to become a tester!
I am currently developing an online platform that will allow anyone to do testing from the comfort of your home. This means that no matter where you live you could give your feedback about the accessibility of websites.
Best,
Juliette

On 8 April 2017 at 20:10, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks Shaun for your input.
Yes, the plan is definitely to offer remote opportunities so that everyone could give feedback! I am launching a crowdfunding campaign next week as I need funding for the development of the Inclusight online platform. You are more than welcome to spread the word! Also, if you have any connections with charities or organisations that are caring for people with disabilities please let me know, I am sure they would be interested in becoming testers as well.
Feel free to like the Inclusight facebook page: Inclusight Facebook page
I am also on Twitter: Inclusight Twitter
Kind Regards,
Juliette

On 8 April 2017 at 21:04, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
[...]

Ethan

If you live in the US, you can do website accessibility testing with
The Blind Institute of Technology, www.blindit.org as well. Please
contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

Ethan

On 4/9/17, Juliette <juliette@inclu-sight.com> wrote:
Thanks Shaun for your input.
Yes, the plan is definitely to offer remote opportunities so that everyone
could give feedback! I am launching a crowdfunding campaign next week as I
need funding for the development of the Inclusight online platform. You are
more than welcome to spread the word! Also, if you have any connections
with charities or organisations that are caring for people with
disabilities please let me know, I am sure they would be interested in
becoming testers as well.
Feel free to like the Inclusight facebook page: Inclusight Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/inclusight/>
I am also on Twitter: Inclusight Twitter <https://twitter.com/JulietPiazza>
Kind Regards,
Juliette