W0

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Since the new update W10 is coming up soon, will there be a new version of NVDA for the new W10? I went to the Microsoft web and it reports that The new update W10 will be out April 11.
Holger Fiallo

Felix G.

Hello,
while NVDA 2017.2 will be released soon, the current version, NVDA 2017.1, works well with the so-called Creators Update of Windows 10.
Kind regards,
Felix Grützmacher