Topics

nvda april 17th tech talk recording?

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link. http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

Hello I use windows what are folks using fore podcast apps on windows10 using nvda?

On 4/18/2017 5:30 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link. http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,On Windows, I use qCast. you could also use itunes, if you have an ios device with the podcasts app.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 2:37 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I use windows what are folks using fore podcast apps on windows10 using nvda?

On 4/18/2017 5:30 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link. http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

Hello

I got the podcast set up and I don't see the recording from yesterday

when do they usually post the latest recording in the podcast?

On 4/18/2017 12:24 PM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,On Windows, I use qCast. you could also use itunes, if you have an ios device with the podcasts app.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 2:37 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I use windows what are folks using fore podcast apps on windows10 using nvda?

On 4/18/2017 5:30 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link. http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

Fernando Apan

Hi. Is there a way to open this link from Itunes using my iPhone? I try'ed to do so but it seems I need to install a different app to be able to open RSS podcast. If you could tell me how to open this link or look for it in the Podcast app I'll appreciated.
Cheers.
Fernando Apan
Tel: (228) 8 16 53 90
Twitter: @fernandoapan
Skype: fernando.apan
Sitio web personal:
http://www.musicaenbraille.com
Museo del café:
http://www.elcafe-tal.com
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 18 abr 2017, a las 7:30, Jessica D <jldail13@...> escribió:

Hi,If you have a device that's capible of playing and managing podcasts, like qCast, a victor reader stream, or Apple device, you can subscribe to it as a podcast.To do that,use this link. http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I've used both the webIe and Juice podcatchers. the latter needs some manual path tweaks to work as it does on 7.
I think the main issue with Juice has been https podcasts as they are not recognised when downloaded.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:25 AM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com
<mailto:hank.smith966@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello I missed the tech talk recording of nvda and the changes can I
get a link to the recording?

thanks

Hank

john s

I don't believe one can use QCast to subscribe to tech talk podcasts from the link given.  If we could get a subscription link, we could enter that into QCast.

At 03:24 PM 4/18/2017, you wrote:
[...]

Angelo Sonnesso

Can you tell me more about QCast