adding packages to Cortana in creators update

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I have a package I’d like to track.

I’d like to use Cortana to track it, because I have the Cortana app on my iPhone.

When I try to add my package, it says something about submitting feedback.

I can’t seem to save the info about the package.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Antony Stone

I think it might help us to know how you are adding your package.

Tell us enough to be able to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

John Hedges

Sounds like an initial acknowledgment and setup screen is presented.

I’d like to use Cortana to track it, because I have the Cortana app on my iPhone.

When I try to add my package, it says something about submitting feedback.

I can’t seem to save the info about the package.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,To attempt to add a package:1. Have your tracking number ready2. find and open the Cortana app, by using the list of appnext, find and open the "notebookafter that,find and click "packages"then, click "add package, and enter your tracking number  My question is, "once that's done, how do I save the info?

Sent from my iPhone