Windows 10 App Essentials

Don H

I am getting a dialog box to update my Windows 10 App Essentials just about every day. Is this ap getting updated that often?

Andre Fisher

Have you actually updated it? Which version does it state is available
each time?

On 4/20/17, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
I am getting a dialog box to update my Windows 10 App Essentials just
about every day. Is this ap getting updated that often?

Robert Mendoza

None for me not unless I forced it manually to update the apps. Or, I may suggest to double check the time interval of numbers of days. Usually, the default of the days interval is 7 but, you may change it if you like on a daily basis to update the apps.Also, it will prompts you the version just in case a new update comes from your end.

Robert Mendoza