HTML 5 BBC I player and timer

Brian's Mail list account

I notice that now BBC as made html five the default rather than that pesky flash, the only issue is that when you play content there is a time running somewhere. I'm not sure where this is or how to stop nvda reading it other than muting nvda, or moving away from the display window, and would be grateful if somebody has a simple fix for this without disabling speech every time.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Andre Fisher

Have you tried turning off progress bar updates? Have you also tried
turning off reporting dynamic content changes? All can be found in
object presentation dialog.