Latest Station Playlist Addon

Joshua Tubbs

Hi all,

I heard that the latest Station Playlist addon is not the one on the
NVDA addons page.

If this is the case, where can I get the latest?

Roger Stewart

The latest version is 2017.04 and it should be on the add ons site. There is a dev version which has a couple more features but isn't recommended for production use as all bugs may not be found and fixed yet but it should work fairly well. I use the stable version for on air and the dev or snapshot versions for testing.

Roger