VLC player app and W10

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Hi, all
Hope I hear from someone. I am playing an audio books with several tracks. I went from the bottom  to top using arrow up to slect my tracks to play the book. Normaly it starts from the beginning but with VLC player, starts from last track. I went from top to  bottom , yet still playing from last chapter. What do I need to do to fix this? Again using W10, and the VLC app.

Holger Fiallo

Holger,

         When you say VLC App are you referring to the VLC App that you get through the Windows 10 App Store or the VLC Desktop App that gets installed if you download VLC and install it?

         If you hit WinKey and immediately type VLC the App you're using should be the first thing returned in the search results.  If it's noted as a desktop app then it's the installed version.  Since both exist this could make a difference.  I don't use the Apps Store version.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Yes. and also NVDA.

         When you say VLC App are you referring to the VLC App that you get through the Windows 10 App Store or the VLC Desktop App that gets installed if you download VLC and install it?

         If you hit WinKey and immediately type VLC the App you're using should be the first thing returned in the search results.  If it's noted as a desktop app then it's the installed version.  Since both exist this could make a difference.  I don't use the Apps Store version.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill

Holger,

           Are you trying to listen only to selected chapters from the book?   If so, are you creating a playlist containing those chapters?

           I'm trying to imagine just precisely how you're going about what you're trying to do as well as guessing a bit at what you're trying to do.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

The book is brokendown into 12 partss I just want to slect all so it will play without me having to go from part 1 to 2 and so on. Hope I made my self clear.