Anyone else having trouble finding the AD in the new look bbc I player?

Brian's Mail list account

It seems that as well as taking away the xml code that webie used for channel program listings, the pages have changed as well as for those in the uk like myself it was relatively easy to find a show, go to the page say yes to tv licence, and then select ways to watch and switch on the AD. NOw when you go to say yes to the tv licence, it immediately plays and one cannot even hear if the selection is there. One assumes its somewhere but either nvda/firefox is not seeing it or they have completely screwed it up.
Has anyone here in the UK managed to watch programme with AD since last week when it changed without warning?

Is it just me or is it bust.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Chris

I still use webbies bbc iplayer tv 7

And still works even tho its not been updated in nearly three years

[...]

It now will not work I think you will find as the bbc removed the metadata permanently last week. go check and join the rest of us.
[...]

Nope, it still works fine no issues

[...]

It does not work since last week though.
[...]

Not here it does notm, the old programs are still there but are gradually going away and hence not being replaced by new ones.

[...]

Well last nights EastEnders for example shows up amongst other programs from last night

So it does still link to those