ot: webvisum and firefox53

Simone Dal Maso

Hello,
do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?
Thank you!

Mallard <mallard@...>

Yes, I confirm.

I was just going to write about the same thing.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 08/05/2017 16:12, Simone Dal Maso ha scritto:
Hello,
do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?
Thank you!

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I’m not sure, but I heard that it would no longer work, and development was siecing, after Firefox 53.

The article was on Blind bargains.

I’m sure if you do a Google search, you’ll find it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?

Thank you!

Michel Such

Yes, I confirm, nomore webvisum here!

Michel SUCH

michel.such@...
Skype : michel.such
Twitter : @SuchMichel

Le 2017-05-08 à 16:12, Simone Dal Maso a écrit :
Hello,
do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?
Thank you!

Gene

Yes.  I don't know the technical details but there is a certain kind of add on that Flash is going to stop supporting and developers have to update the add ons to keep them working.  You can use a portable version of Firefox such as 52.x for those sites on which you use Webvisum and the current version for everything else.  That would allow you to have the current security updates in general use and still use Webvisum.

Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 9:12 AM

Hello,
do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?
Thank you!

Brian's Mail list account

I cannot say I'm surprised. Really google and whoever else promote this way of deciding if a person is real or not should kill this device as soon as possible for accessibility reasons. I am given to understand that the thing does not totally protect from spam now as computers and AI are a lot better than us at solving such things these days.
I just boycot sites that still use them despoite te audio supposedly being easier, it seems its not, I've never got one to work yet.

Maybe I am just not very fast at typing or remembering the order of random letters.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?
Thank you!

Christo de Klerk

Hello

Yes, that is unfortunately so.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2017/05/08 4:12 PM, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Hello,
do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?
Thank you!

Marco Oros

But, there are maybe some versions also, or no?
I had those versions.

hello.
i use firefox 52 and for me also, webvisum does not work.
is it possible that webvisum only works with usual version of firefox
not ESR version?

On 5/8/17, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
But, there are maybe some versions also, or no?
I had those versions.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

mcLeod stinnett

--
from macknasrin, I use ESR 45 web visum 9.2 from the blind bargains site and plain old favorites, work in that program, just don't download 64 bit ESR no matter what you are running. when you open firefox go to tools, add/ons extensions, web visum, I think options, and make sure that the check for updates, is set to off.

no, it is working in my portable apps.com esr firefox.

nasrin khaksar 於 9/5/2017 1:46 寫道:

hello.
i use firefox 52 and for me also, webvisum does not work.
is it possible that webvisum only works with usual version of firefox
not ESR version?

On 5/8/17, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
But, there are maybe some versions also, or no?
I had those versions.

thanks for your help.
i recieved error 31 wich said that webvisum has not solution for the
captcha code and i did not use it with firefox 52.0esr

On 5/9/17, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@...> wrote:
no, it is working in my portable apps.com esr firefox.

nasrin khaksar 於 9/5/2017 1:46 寫道:
hello.
i use firefox 52 and for me also, webvisum does not work.
is it possible that webvisum only works with usual version of firefox
not ESR version?

On 5/8/17, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
But, there are maybe some versions also, or no?
I had those versions.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Kwork

Yes.

do you confirm that Webvisum stopped working after Firefox53 update?
Thank you!

Peter Chin

Hwello all,

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me a portable version of FireFox 52 through Dropbox or some other means. I would also be grateful for a version of Webvisum which works with it.

Thanks in advance.