Topics

Questions about Hebrew Braille and ading braille tables to Liblouis

Mallard

Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know whether there is a literary braille (6-dot) Hebrew braille table?

And, how can a braille table be added to Liblouis, if at all possible?

Ciao,
Ollie

Moty Azrad

Ollie,

First, I don't suggest you to use 6-dot Hebrew Braille table.
But if you still wish, you can go to the Hebrew 8-dot Braille table, copy it and save it in another place.
After that you can paste the copy to the documents and then you can open it with Notepad and edit it.
You have to delete the 7 and 8 dots in the HEBREW SECTION.
Then you can save it and replace the original 8 dots.
I hope it's clear.

Moti