Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:48 AM
Subject: [nvda] WinAmp

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Tony Ballou

hi,

Was on the original NVDA e-mail list years ago and now  I'm back from the wild grins!  You can also download it and a number of accessible programs which work with NVDA from www.ninite.com.  once you check the boxes that correspond with the programs you want, and hit the get installer button, and when prompeted run the file, ninite will install them automatically for you.  Hope this helps.

Tony

On 5/11/2017 6:59 AM, Gene wrote:
One place to get it is from this page:
A number of programs, including Winamp are listed there.

Winamp does work with Windows 10.

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:48 AM

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

   Hi!

By the way are you quite sure that the recommended from you site proposes winamp? Me, I couldn't find winamp there during my walk-up in the site.

На 11.5.2017 г. в 14:31 ч., Tony Ballou написа:

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:48 AM

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I got it from here some time ago.

http://filehippo.com/download_winamp/

I'm sure its clean, I've never had a problem with filehippo, but do please leave your ad blocker on on any download site as there are often a lot of pop ups with almost but not quite what you want asking you to doownload them, Accept no substitutes!

Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Was on the original NVDA e-mail list years ago and now I'm back from the wild grins! You can also download it and a number of accessible programs which work with NVDA from www.ninite.com<http://www.ninite.com>. once you check the boxes that correspond with the programs you want, and hit the get installer button, and when prompeted run the file, ninite will install them automatically for you. Hope this helps.

Tony

http://www.whitestick.co.uk/download.html
A number of programs, including Winamp are listed there.

Winamp does work with Windows 10.

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Tony,

I learned about ninite on another list and it is a great site for getting programs.

Rosemarie

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:48 AM

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Have been using it since the days of windows 95, and have had absilutely no problems with it.  I'm running the latest version of windows 10 professional and the last known stable version of winamp right now and enjoying a pink floyd documentary.

tony

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:48 AM

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Tony Ballou

Houdy,

As a computer tech I use it extensively in my business, and it has saved me eons of time and effort with installing programs. I pretty much swear by it.

Tony

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:48 AM

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Tony Ballou

Houdy,

that's another one of the advantages for using ninite, it accepts no
substitues as you said and installs exactly what you want without any mess.

Tony

I got it from here some time ago.

http://filehippo.com/download_winamp/

I'm sure its clean, I've never had a problem with filehippo, but do
please leave your ad blocker on on any download site as there are
often a lot of pop ups with almost but not quite what you want asking
you to doownload them, Accept no substitutes!

Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Ballou"
<cyberpro224@...>

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Rosemarie Chavarria

I like that you don't get any tool bars when you install something from
ninite.

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

brian

    Yes winamp still works on windows 10 so far at for what I need it to do.  I use it for listen to podcsts like all things things radio, eyes on success and acb radiocool blind cool tech blind geek zone and main menu

Brian Sackrider

On 5/11/2017 6:48 AM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

brian

    Yes I use winamp on windows 10 I use it to listen to acb radio and podcasts and radio station.s

Brian Sackrider

On 5/11/2017 6:48 AM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

   Hi!

Here you are some websites for downloading winamp:

www.winamp.com/

www.mywinamp.com/winamp-for-windows-10-download/

www.techspot.com/downloads/2727-winamp-lite.html

www.filehorse.com › MP3 and Audio

Good luck!
Georgi
На 11.5.2017 г. в 19:57 ч., brian написа:

    Yes I use winamp on windows 10 I use it to listen to acb radio and podcasts and radio station.s

Brian Sackrider

On 5/11/2017 6:48 AM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Gene

Winamp.com hasn't had Winamp available for download for a long time.  I don't know how safe the other sites are in terms of whether they bundle potentially unwanted programs.  I would get the program from known safe sites such as the White Stick site I gave earlier or Ninite. (spelling)  I haven't used Ninite.  I can tell you that on the White Stick page I linked to earlier, all you have to do is use your screen-reader's search function for the word Winamp.  The latest version is offered.
Gene
Here you are some websites for downloading winamp:

www.winamp.com/

www.mywinamp.com/winamp-for-windows-10-download/

www.techspot.com/downloads/2727-winamp-lite.html

www.filehorse.com › MP3 and Audio

Good luck!
Georgi
На 11.5.2017 г. в 19:57 ч., brian написа:

    Yes I use winamp on windows 10 I use it to listen to acb radio and podcasts and radio station.s

Brian Sackrider

On 5/11/2017 6:48 AM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Does WinAmp works with NVDA and current W10? If so, where can I get it?
Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Got a question for you. In WinAmp if I press alt the menu open and if I use arrow down I could select whether it play in order sor huffle. How do I do so in W10?