Topics

Please give the version of Windows 10 you are asking about when discussing problems #adminnotice

Gene

A list member pointed out off list that it appears that a long roll out is under way for Windows 10 Version 1703.  Because of this and because of differences in settings in different versions, please give your version of Windows when asking about problems pertaining to Windows 10.

Gene

Tony Ballou

Hi,

This is true. The roll outs started about 2 and a half weeks ago and are still going on, though I have yet to receive mine yet grins.

Tony

On 5/12/2017 3:32 PM, Gene wrote:
A list member pointed out off list that it appears that a long roll out is under way for Windows 10 Version 1703.  Because of this and because of differences in settings in different versions, please give your version of Windows when asking about problems pertaining to Windows 10.

Gene

Earle Zwicker

You can always download the windows update assistant. Then you wouldn't have to wait for the update to get to your machine.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone