Nvda 2017-rc1 up for testing.

Brian's Mail list account

Messag from Jamie in case nobody saw it yet..
Hi all,

NVDA 2017.2rc1 has just been released for testing. Please see this post for details.

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this release possible.

Jamie

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Don H

Where do you get the Rc1 download?

Messag from Jamie in case nobody saw it yet..
Hi all,
NVDA 2017.2rc1 has just been released for testing. Please see this post for details.
Thanks to everyone who helped to make this release possible.
Jamie
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Same place as NVDA.

www.nvaccess.org/

On 5/22/2017 9:26 AM, Don H wrote:
Where do you get the Rc1 download?

Messag from Jamie in case nobody saw it yet..
Hi all,

NVDA 2017.2rc1 has just been released for testing. Please see this post for details.

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this release possible.

Jamie

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

all I found was a link to download the rc1 and it gave the main highlights of the new version I didn't see the actual change log, perhaps I am missing it?

On 5/22/2017 10:21 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Same place as NVDA.

www.nvaccess.org/

On 5/22/2017 9:26 AM, Don H wrote:
Where do you get the Rc1 download?

Messag from Jamie in case nobody saw it yet..
Hi all,

NVDA 2017.2rc1 has just been released for testing. Please see this post for details.

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this release possible.

Jamie

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Quentin Christensen

The page at  https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2017-2rc1-released/ has just the highlights and the link to download the release candidate: https://www.nvaccess.org/download?nvdaVersion=2017.2rc1

For the full "What's new", run the release candidate itself and go to NVDA menu, help, what's new.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On 5/22/2017 9:26 AM, Don H wrote:
Where do you get the Rc1 download?

Messag from Jamie in case nobody saw it yet..
Hi all,

NVDA 2017.2rc1 has just been released for testing. Please see this post for details.

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this release possible.

Jamie

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-