how to make links appear on a separate line

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Hi, how do you prevent  links from appearing on the same line?  I saw this before but my computer crashed and I lost how to fix this.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Try while in the browser the NVDA key + letter V

It will toggle between screen layout on and off.

When it is on if i remember right it puts the link on a seperate line.

And the other way on the one line.

Gene nz

--
Check out my website for nvda tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net. Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations or location is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries | Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa -

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Browse mode turn off use screen layout when supported.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Hi, how do you prevent links from appearing on the same line? I saw this
before but my computer crashed and I lost how to fix this.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I think its the other way around I posted how to get to the actually setting to set the default.
[...]

Hector Elias <hmelias09@...>

Hello:
The NVDA+v will toggle this feature on and off. However, when its off, it will place the link or the object in a separate line. When its on, it will use the visual layout of the page. Hope this helps.

Hector;

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
I think its the other way around I posted how to get to the actually setting to set the default.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@...z>
[...]

How do you set it so you don’t have to do that all the time there were instructions previously given but my computer crashed.

[...]

Thank you I found it.

Hi, how do you prevent links from appearing on the same line? I saw this
before but my computer crashed and I lost how to fix this.

Wo! I didn't know that could be toggled without going into the web preferences? That is fantastic!
---
Christopher Gilland

[...]

Gene

Once you set it, if you have NVDA set to save settings on exit, the setting will be saved.  If you don't, save the setting with control NVDA key c.  That command can be used to save any settings you make that you want to keep.  Getting to and changing the setting the long way does exactly the same thing as the short way.  You still have to save the setting.  Have you looked through the preferences menu and have you opened submenus to see what is in the various dialogs?  All settings that are generally wanted by the user are in preferences in the submenus there.  If you don't know how to look around in preferences, you need instructions for every setting you may want to change, which is very cumbersome.

Genee

[...]

I don’t know all the preferences and wasn’t sure what one it was it’s fixed now.

[...]

OK, One more time.
go to the browse part of the menu in nvda.
untick the item about use screen layout when supported.
OK it and leave.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
[...]

Peter Beasley

I am quite happy using screen layout. I just use the letter k to from link to link.