From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brennen
Kinch
Sent: Thursday, 25 May 2017 19:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] uninstallingstascom

hi how do I uninstall stascom I tried doing what it said to do in the user
guide but it just kept installing copies of it on my computer it didn't give
me an option to uninstall it any help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Brian's Mail list account

Is there an echo in here?
I don't know what the program is, but one assumes that the vendors might be the best folk to ask.
Other than that depending on whether its modified systems files and registry or not, you might try revo uninstaller, the uninstaller in windows or similar ways. Be careful with any program if forcing an uninstall though as if it has modified system files and the registry, windows itself could be broken if you do not use the uninstaller which will replace the old registry values and files, hopefully.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

hi how do I uninstall stascom I tried doing what it said to do in the user guide but it just kept installing copies of it on my computer it didn't give me an option to uninstall it any help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Brennen Kinch

i'll have to look at it again but when I was looking at it it didn't give me any radio buttons at all

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2017, at 4:22 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:

Is there an echo in here?
I don't know what the program is, but one assumes that the vendors might be the best folk to ask.
Other than that depending on whether its modified systems files and registry or not, you might try revo uninstaller, the uninstaller in windows or similar ways. Be careful with any program if forcing an uninstall though as if it has modified system files and the registry, windows itself could be broken if you do not use the uninstaller which will replace the old registry values and files, hopefully.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brennen Kinch" <brennenkinch@...>
hi how do I uninstall stascom I tried doing what it said to do in the user guide but it just kept installing copies of it on my computer it didn't give me an option to uninstall it any help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Brennen Kinch

I got it we're good now should be uninstalled I think it said

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2017, at 6:31 AM, Brennen Kinch <brennenkinch@...> wrote:

[...]

Jacob Kruger

You might need to download a later version if you have a prior install package?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA