From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] the new URL for the Joseph Lee tutorial

Joseph and all,

I am finishing my transition tutorial but I don't recall the new URL for the tutorial that was originally on the Korean English site. I know it is still there but my impression is that it won't be there much longer.  Please let me know the new address.

Thanks.

Gene

Tony Ballou

Hey Gene,

Here ya go!

http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/

Tony

On 5/27/2017 8:33 PM, Gene wrote:
Joseph and all,

I am finishing my transition tutorial but I don't recall the new URL for the tutorial that was originally on the Korean English site. I know it is still there but my impression is that it won't be there much longer.  Please let me know the new address.

Thanks.

No, that URL is no more.

Cheers,

Joseph

I am finishing my transition tutorial but I don't recall the new URL for the tutorial that was originally on the Korean English site. I know it is still there but my impression is that it won't be there much longer.  Please let me know the new address.

Thanks.

Thanks.  I'll be sending my finished tutorial immediately after this message now that I have the preferred link..

I am finishing my transition tutorial but I don't recall the new URL for the tutorial that was originally on the Korean English site. I know it is still there but my impression is that it won't be there much longer.  Please let me know the new address.

Thanks.

Gene

Tony Ballou

Hi Joseph,

That's Rather odd, I went to the link and the page still opened up.

Tony

On 5/27/2017 8:41 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

No, that URL is no more.

Cheers,

Joseph

I am finishing my transition tutorial but I don't recall the new URL for the tutorial that was originally on the Korean English site. I know it is still there but my impression is that it won't be there much longer.  Please let me know the new address.

Thanks.

Gene

Tony Ballou

Hi Joseph,