NVDA key

Don H

With some key combinations I find my Old Man fingers fighting against me. Is it possible to make the insert key, NVDA Key, to be a sticky key? If so how do you set it up?
Thanks

Quentin Christensen

Hi Don,

Windows has a Sticky Key option in the "Ease of access" centre, which does this for regular modifier keys such as control, alt, shift and windows.  If you have this setting enabled, NVDA's modifier key (insert or caps lock) will also adopt this functionality.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen