From: Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Weather Plus update available

Hi to every one,

Changes to version 4.3 30.05.2017
* Added German localization (thanks to Karl Eick).

Weather Plus it can auto-update, but you can also download it from:
http://addons.nvda-project.org/
Direct download::
http://www.nvda.it/system/files/plugin/weather_plus4.3.nvda-addon?download=1

Cheers
Adriano

Adriano Barbieri

Hi David,

I am very pleased, thank you.

Cheers
Adriano

Thank you so much for this add on. I love it. It is very accurate for me here in Columbus, Ohio and I love looking up the Weather report around the world.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

* Added German localization (thanks to Karl Eick).

Weather Plus it can auto-update, but you can also download it from:
http://addons.nvda-project.org/
Direct download::
http://www.nvda.it/system/files/plugin/weather_plus4.3.nvda-addon?download=1

Cheers
Adriano

Rob

Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io" <adrianobarb=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
I am very pleased, thank you.

Unfortunately, here in Alexandria, Minnesota, (zip 56308) at 1 in the morning, the addon tells me it's 81 degrees. I think it's probably a fault with the service from which the addon gets its information, but it's still kind of ffunny. In fact, it's 49 degrees (9.6 c.)

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Rob,

Why did you set Bridgetown, bb 56308
This is the correct one: 2353020
Alexandria, Douglas, Minnesota, United States, 2353020

Cheers
Adriano

Unfortunately, here in Alexandria, Minnesota, (zip 56308) at 1 in the morning, the addon tells me it's 81 degrees. I think it's probably a fault with the service from which the addon gets its information, but it's still kind of ffunny. In fact, it's 49 degrees (9.6 c.)

Rob

Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io" <adrianobarb=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
Why did you set Bridgetown, bb 56308
This is the correct one: 2353020

Oh yes. But the funny thing is, when I had that set, it still said Alexandria.
Oh well, it's correct now.