adding an additional site to get weather from in weather plus or creating another add-on

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Dan Beaver

Hi,

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Gene

When did you check it last?  The last I recall, about three weeks ago, it is working properly again.  And if it isn't, the convenient mobile version is.

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

It’s been working fine for a while.

When did you check it last?  The last I recall, about three weeks ago, it is working properly again.  And if it isn't, the convenient mobile version is.

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Personally, I'd rather have a plugin that uses noaa weather, as it's the most accurate weather site I've ever found, and (fyi) a lot of news services get their weather from noaa anyway, so why not go ddirectly to the source?  I'd write it myself, but my python skills aren't really up to the task.  Add to that, the fact that it only works in the U.S., and you'll see why I've not really made it much of a priority.

I can provide php code to anyone wanting to do a python conversion, since I wrote my own retrieval code years ago, and still use it today (although no idea how much longer it will work, since they've been threatening to change the interface for the last year or so), but either way, it will be a nice start.

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Dan,

I noticed that about the braille weather underground site too. It does stay stuck on the same date so now I use the noaa site.

Rosemarie

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

As stated is working properly.

I noticed that about the braille weather underground site too. It does stay stuck on the same date so now I use the noaa site.

Rosemarie

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Dan Beaver

Hi,

Yes, I have been using that one too since the underground site stopped working for me.  However, I also found that the mobile.weather.gov site is less cluttered and easier to use than the normal NOAA site.

Dan Beaver

Hi, Dan,

I noticed that about the braille weather underground site too. It does stay stuck on the same date so now I use the noaa site.

Rosemarie

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Dan Beaver

Yes, I just checked it a little while ago and it is working correctly for me again now.

Thanks for the tip.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 1:34 PM, Dennis L wrote:

As stated is working properly.

I noticed that about the braille weather underground site too. It does stay stuck on the same date so now I use the noaa site.

Rosemarie

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Gene

I don't know if the Braille part of the site was corrected.  When did you check last?  As I said, in an earlier message, the mobile part of the Weather Underground site has worked properly for three or four weeks.

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:33 PM

Hi, Dan,

I noticed that about the braille weather underground site too. It does stay stuck on the same date so now I use the noaa site.

Rosemarie

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

It is working fine I use it every day it has for a month or 2.  It’s been several weeks.

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:33 PM

Hi, Dan,

I noticed that about the braille weather underground site too. It does stay stuck on the same date so now I use the noaa site.

Rosemarie

I used to use that site too but for several months now that site seems stuck on the same date and doesn't update to the current date.  I can't get current accurate info from it anymore.

Dan Beaver

On 5/31/2017 3:12 AM, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, could someone create an addon that gets the weather from www.braille.wunderground.com site or give us the option to use this site in weather plus?

Dan Beaver

Yes, the braille site is the one I checked.  It is working correctly.

Dan Beaver

Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:33 PM