Weather Plug-in Popup

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

I keep getting the NVDA Weather Plug-in popup, prompting me to update the plug-in by the update menu. The only update option I can find in NVDA is for the program itself, but that option does not update this plug-in or get rid of the popup. How can I get rid of this popup?

--
Rich De Steno

well if its anything like win10 apps, in the preffs menu there should be an item for the plugin and then you should be able to update it.