TripleTalk with NVDA

Nancy Shackelford

I was under the impression that one could set up and use TripleTalk with NVDA, but it’s not in the synthesizers. Is there an add-on to do this?

Thanks,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

Brian's Mail list account

Is not trippletalk a hardware device. I'm sure I used to have one of these way back.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I was under the impression that one could set up and use TripleTalk with
NVDA, but it's not in the synthesizers. Is there an add-on to do this?

Thanks,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

Laz

It is a hardware synth and I know someone who uses one and he found an
add-on somewhere. I just did a quick search and found it here:

http://jeff.tdrealms.com/Add-Ons/TripleTalkUSB.nvda-addon

I hope that helps.

Laz

Is not trippletalk a hardware device. I'm sure I used to have one of these
way back.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
I was under the impression that one could set up and use TripleTalk with
NVDA, but it's not in the synthesizers. Is there an add-on to do this?

Thanks,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Nancy Shackelford

TripleTalk is indeed a hardware device. I want to use this with NVDA.

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

Brian's Mail list account

Of course one has to warn that any add on from a third party site has not been quality checked.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I was under the impression that one could set up and use TripleTalk with
NVDA, but it's not in the synthesizers. Is there an add-on to do this?

Thanks,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Brian's Mail list account

Be interested to know if it works. I see somebody has posted a link.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

TripleTalk is indeed a hardware device. I want to use this with NVDA.

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

Nancy Shackelford

Ah yes, I know this site. Thanks!

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

I was under the impression that one could set up and use TripleTalk with
NVDA, but it's not in the synthesizers. Is there an add-on to do this?

Thanks,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love = Michael Reid--

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Jonathan Milam

I've tried this and TrippleTalk says L before every character. I have tried
two different units. I've been told by the company that they are aware of
the issue but they weren't sure how to fix it.

Jonathan