Topics

problems with remote access addon #NVAccess

craig hicks

Hi everyone, dreadfully sorry if this has been covered before but i am having issues with remote access and speech from the computer i am controlling.  basically, the 2 machines connect fine, and in fact if i remote desktop in to the other machine, it does indeed give me speech on my own computer, but just connecting up and using F11 to send keys, and after reading all the info, i am getting not feedback from the other machine unless i am logged in via remote desktop.  any clues please? thanks.

Jonathan Milam

No problem when I first started using it. The key is both machines have to be logged in locally, they can't be in remote desktop sessions when you try to use the remote add on. So you have to log into each machine locally so that they're both using the user account configuration. Does that help?
Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone