Topics

Does anyone know if NVDA works with the BlueStacks Android emulator?

Sharni-Lee Ward

I'm asking because my mum and sister are playing this awesome app-based
game that I could only play on PC with this emulator installed. I know
Google things are pretty accessible but I'm not sure about this and I'd
love to know if anyone else has tried something like this. I'd ask if
the app I want this emulator for is accessible enough for me to play but
if the emulator isn't, the app won't be, so I'll start there.

Andre Fisher

You can use the emulator, but you would need to use Google Talkback
inside it. NVDA won't read these screens, but you can install it
fairly well with NVDA.

On 6/9/17, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@...> wrote:
I'm asking because my mum and sister are playing this awesome app-based
game that I could only play on PC with this emulator installed. I know
Google things are pretty accessible but I'm not sure about this and I'd
love to know if anyone else has tried something like this. I'd ask if
the app I want this emulator for is accessible enough for me to play but
if the emulator isn't, the app won't be, so I'll start there.

Mark <mark@...>

Hi I have installed blue stack but how do I turn on google talkback please

Why not tune in to our online radio station TAFN radio
https://www.facebook.com/tafnradio/app/402411266453495/
Or to find out more and more ways of listening go to
www.tafn.org.uk/radio
part of the accessible friends network
www.tafn.org.uk
Registered UK Charity: #1108043.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

You can use the emulator, but you would need to use Google Talkback

inside it. NVDA won't read these screens, but you can install it

fairly well with NVDA.

On 6/9/17, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@...> wrote:

> I'm asking because my mum and sister are playing this awesome app-based

> game that I could only play on PC with this emulator installed. I know

> Google things are pretty accessible but I'm not sure about this and I'd

> love to know if anyone else has tried something like this. I'd ask if

> the app I want this emulator for is accessible enough for me to play but

> if the emulator isn't, the app won't be, so I'll start there.

how did u get passed the search search field

when yo u are given a choice to search fore apps, and then launch emulator?
you will need sited help getting talkback set up
also when I ran it last I had trouble with some of the talkback commands making the emulator act strange
thanks
Hank