soft voice tts

Josh Kennedy

ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird email client

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Josh,

I just installed the add-on and so-far I like it. I'm using the English male voice.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Don H

OK so I downloaded and unzipped the file and see no instructions regarding installing. How do you install the addon?

Hi, Josh,
I just installed the add-on and so-far I like it. I'm using the English male voice.
Rosemarie
On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Peter Beasley

Does it work with windows 7?

I just installed the add-on and so-far I like it. I'm using the English
male voice.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Gene

Inferior speech, slurring of some sounds, unnatural sound for some j words, mispronunciation of far too many words.

Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 3:13 PM
Subject: [nvda] soft voice tts

ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it
has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so
on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird email client

Roger Stewart

Very weird! It sounds kind of like an old DecTalk. Odd thing is it only works when I'm in Thunderbird email. If I tab away to any other app, it switches back to my former synth. Why is this?

Roger

On 6/12/2017 3:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Andre Fisher

Have you created a profile with Thunderbird?

On 6/12/17, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
Very weird! It sounds kind of like an old DecTalk. Odd thing is it
only works when I'm in Thunderbird email. If I tab away to any other
app, it switches back to my former synth. Why is this?

Roger

On 6/12/2017 3:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon.
it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text
and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

anthony borg

Hi rosemarie

Can you please explain to me from where I can download the add-on?

Is it a package of voices?

Thanking you in advance

Anthony

I just installed the add-on and so-far I like it. I'm using the English male voice.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon.
it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text
and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Kara Goldfinch <kara.louise18@...>

Don,

Don't unzip the file. Just press enter on it and choose yes when it asks you to install it. If your browser has changed the file extension to .zip, then rename the add-on so that it ends with .nvda-addon.

I hope this helps.

On 12/06/2017 18:47, Don H wrote:
OK so I downloaded and unzipped the file and see no instructions regarding installing.  How do you install the addon?

Hi, Josh,

I just installed the add-on and so-far I like it. I'm using the English male voice.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

--

Kara Goldfinch

Certified Expert
View the list of all NVDA Experts

Joshua Hendrickson

I'm glad I got the add on. However, I've heard much better voices
then the soft voices. I don't think a lot of the voices are that
good. However, this is a synth that I'm going to have a lot of fun
with. The child voice you can change the pitch and make it so high
that it just squeaks at you and sounds a lot like Beaker on the old
Muppet babies cartoon shows.

On 12/06/2017 18:47, Don H wrote:
OK so I downloaded and unzipped the file and see no instructions
regarding installing. How do you install the addon?

Hi, Josh,

I just installed the add-on and so-far I like it. I'm using the
English male voice.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the
addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing
your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

--

Kara Goldfinch

Certified Expert NVDA Certified Expert logo
View the list of all NVDA Experts <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>
--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

Rosemarie Chavarria

Which voices sing your text? That's interesting.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Anthony,

Did you download the soft voice synth? If you didn't, I'll look for the message that has the link.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 12:56 PM, anthony borg wrote:
Hi rosemarie

Can you please explain to me from where I can download the add-on?

Is it a package of voices?

Thanking you in advance

Anthony

I just installed the add-on and so-far I like it. I'm using the English male voice.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon.
it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text
and so on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

David Moore

Yes, I would like to know that as well. I am excited to try this!

Thanks a lot, I just downloaded the add on, and I will give the voices a try!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Which voices sing your text? That's interesting.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

> ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon.

> it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text

> and so on. let me know how you like it.

> http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi I have this add in saved after I down loaded it.
And it is a zip file so how do I install it now using this zip file?

ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it
has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so
on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird email client

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, David,

The voices aren't too bad. I'm curious to find out what oices sing the text.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 4:02 PM, David Moore wrote:

Yes, I would like to know that as well. I am excited to try this!

Thanks a lot, I just downloaded the add on, and I will give the voices a try!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Which voices sing your text? That's interesting.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 1:13 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

> ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon.

> it has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text

> and so on. let me know how you like it.

> http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Casey,

Change the .zip to .add-on or something like that.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 4:04 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi I have this add in saved after I down loaded it.
And it is a zip file so how do I install it now using this zip file?

ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it
has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so
on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

Joshua Hendrickson

Its the voice called quior boy that does the singing of text, its kind
of annoying actually.

Hi, Casey,

Change the .zip to .add-on or something like that.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 4:04 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi I have this add in saved after I down loaded it.
And it is a zip file so how do I install it now using this zip file?

ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it
has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so
on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

David Moore

Wow,

That is funny! I will give it a try for the heck of it LOL!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Its the voice called quior boy that does the singing of text, its kind

of annoying actually.

> Hi, Casey,

> Change the .zip to .add-on or something like that.

> Rosemarie

> On 6/12/2017 4:04 PM, Casey wrote:

>> Hi I have this add in saved after I down loaded it.

>> And it is a zip file so how do I install it now using this zip file?

Yes, it is really funny. I just tried it out.

On 6/12/2017 4:26 PM, David Moore wrote:

Wow,

That is funny! I will give it a try for the heck of it LOL!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Its the voice called quior boy that does the singing of text, its kind

of annoying actually.

> Hi, Casey,

> Change the .zip to .add-on or something like that.

> Rosemarie

> On 6/12/2017 4:04 PM, Casey wrote:

>> Hi I have this add in saved after I down loaded it.

>> And it is a zip file so how do I install it now using this zip file?

Ron Canazzi

Yeah, the choir boy reminds me of those guys who try to sing at baseball games while they sell you hot dogs and beer. The guy in Detroit used to take the cake. They got rid of him by popular demand. It used to be awful when the team was poor and nobody was showing up, all you could hear is his obnoxious voice for 3 hours.

On 6/12/2017 7:11 PM, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
Its the voice called quior boy that does the singing of text, its kind
of annoying actually.

Hi, Casey,

Change the .zip to .add-on or something like that.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2017 4:04 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi I have this add in saved after I down loaded it.
And it is a zip file so how do I install it now using this zip file?

ok so now that we can use soft voice, here is the link for the addon. it
has several interesting voices including ones that sing your text and so
on. let me know how you like it.

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/softvoice.nvda-addon

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.