From: Don H
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:06 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Google Chrome

In both IE and Firefox there is a simple way to get to your favorites
with Alt A and Alt B.  Is there a hot key combination to open favorites
or bookmarks in google chrome?
Thanks

Don H

When going to the bookmarks as described below NVDA repeats the name of each bookmark twice.

On 6/15/2017 9:14 AM, Gene wrote:
After all these years, Chrome doesn't have such a shortcut. You can open the menu with alt, press enter when the menu opens, type b and then press enter again.