From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 10:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] Weather Plus add-on

HI,

I am wondering if the weather plus add-on could be modified to allow for getting update notices or not getting them.  I tend to leave software as is unless I start having issues with it.  NVDA itself is one piece of software I do keep up to date but would really appreciate not having to kill/respond to update notices for weather plus since it is working just fine at the version I have installed.

thanks.

Dan Beaver