Custom announcements?

One thing that's in JAWS that I sometimes wish was in NVDA was, when navigating an HTML document like a webpage, JAWS would say, same page link. email link. Is there a way I can change the synthesizer dictionaries or user profiles to say same page link and email link? I'm a writer and, often times, I have absolutely no idea if a hyperlink is leading me to a mailto link or to a submission form. If this can be achieved, would someone be willing to NVDA remote with me? Or tell me how to do it here.

Quentin Christensen

It's not currently possible.  We do have an open issue for it here:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/141 - at least for the same page link part.  Feel free to comment on that if you have more to add that isn't already noted there.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

mattias

A comment from github:

Currently, announcement of same page links is quite difficult to implement because Firefox does not provide an easy way for us to do this.

How can jaws have it?

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10