Topics

Bouncing again, just gott all this mornings back

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Gone to site and unbounced. anyone else finding this every few days. I will have to resend every single email yet to bounce them back obviously means that there is no bouncing going on, which points to groups.io having issues not a problem my end.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Greg Wocher

Hello,
I am seeing this as well. Every few days I am getting a message with a link I have to click to unbounce my email address.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On Jun 24, 2017, at 4:56 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Gone to site and unbounced. anyone else finding this every few days. I will have to resend every single email yet to bounce them back obviously means that there is no bouncing going on, which points to groups.io having issues not a problem my end.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Yes, I've only seen this once or twice though.

All the best

Steve

Gone to site and unbounced. anyone else finding this every few days. I will
have to resend every single email yet to bounce them back obviously means
that there is no bouncing going on, which points to groups.io having issues
not a problem my end.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Its so unpredictable. I have not had it on freelists for a long time now, but groups.io seems to be flavour of the month for it. What I don't get is that even before i take the unbounce link emails are being bounced into the account. If the site can send me bounces why not the actual mail itself?