From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 4:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA keeps talking

NVDA is talking even when I press insert or control key. Also NVDA is slow and not responsive. This is a recent thing.What I can do? Using W10 and new NVDA. Help.
Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Well just open WLM and go to your inbox and NVDA will read everything and you can not stop it from talking. Also it is slow in IE 11. Before NVDA was very responsive. What is going on?

Can I order a sauce with the steak please i.e. version info and steps to reproduce please?

Cheers,
Joseph

NVDA is talking even when I press insert or control key. Also NVDA is slow and not responsive. This is a recent thing.What I can do? Using W10 and new NVDA. Help.
Holger Fiallo

Hi,

Okay, do you remember the version of NVDA you felt was responsive in these situations?

Cheers,

Joseph

Well just open WLM and go to your inbox and NVDA will read everything and you can not stop it from talking. Also it is slow in IE 11. Before NVDA was very responsive. What is going on?

Can I order a sauce with the steak please i.e. version info and steps to reproduce please?

Cheers,
Joseph

NVDA is talking even when I press insert or control key. Also NVDA is slow and not responsive. This is a recent thing.What I can do? Using W10 and new NVDA. Help.
Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Current NVDA

Okay, do you remember the version of NVDA you felt was responsive in these situations?

Cheers,

Joseph

Well just open WLM and go to your inbox and NVDA will read everything and you can not stop it from talking. Also it is slow in IE 11. Before NVDA was very responsive. What is going on?

Can I order a sauce with the steak please i.e. version info and steps to reproduce please?

Cheers,
Joseph

NVDA is talking even when I press insert or control key. Also NVDA is slow and not responsive. This is a recent thing.What I can do? Using W10 and new NVDA. Help.
Holger Fiallo

Hi,

What I mean by responsive is this: the version you had no issues whatsoever.

Cheers,

Joseph