An Amazon.co.uk. query

Brian's Mail list account

I've not shopped on amazon for a good while, lack of funds etc!
However they seem to have cleaned up their site a bit, but no matter what Item I view after logging in, there seems to be no add to basket link or button. Help is as usual, no help at all.
Now I have changed my payment card details but when I go into my account the correct card is shown as active so I'm in a bit of a puzzled state. Have they made the control something peculiar that Firefox cannot see or what?
All help gratefully received.
I do wish companies would leave their sites alone.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about in regards to payment
options, but I've noticed that the add to, like add to cart or add to
list, are radio buttons and once you check they they either do it, in
the case of add to list then a dialogue box box pops up that I
generally just hit escape to get out of, or add to cart where you have
to hit the submit query (at least that is what it says for me) to add
to cart. Just a warning it doesn't make any noise or refresh the page
when I do this, I'm using latest version of firefox, but when I
refreshed the page and go to my cart it will show that I have 1 item
in there.

I noticed that when I go to check out and select to change payment or
address there are radio buttons to pick an option

<bglists@...> wrote:
I've not shopped on amazon for a good while, lack of funds etc!
However they seem to have cleaned up their site a bit, but no matter what
Item I view after logging in, there seems to be no add to basket link or
button. Help is as usual, no help at all.
Now I have changed my payment card details but when I go into my account
the correct card is shown as active so I'm in a bit of a puzzled state.
Have they made the control something peculiar that Firefox cannot see or
what?
All help gratefully received.
I do wish companies would leave their sites alone.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Chris

Its a add to basket button

If you use your navigation keys you will find it

<bglists@...> wrote:

> I've not shopped on amazon for a good while, lack of funds etc!

>  However they seem to have cleaned up their site a bit, but no matter what

> Item I view after logging in, there seems to be no add to basket link or

> button. Help is as usual, no help at all.

>  Now I have changed my payment card details but when I go into my account

> the correct card is shown as active so I'm in a bit of a  puzzled state.

> Have they made the control something peculiar that Firefox cannot see or

> what?

>  All help gratefully received.

>  I do wish companies would leave their sites alone.

>  Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal email to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

Don H

Just made a purchase yesterday with no problems. Maybe I do it the hard way but I simply go to the top of the page and then do a NVDA search for add and find the add to cart button. Same thing to find the proceed to checkout.

<bglists@...> wrote:

> I've not shopped on amazon for a good while, lack of funds etc!

> However they seem to have cleaned up their site a bit, but no matter
what

> Item I view after logging in, there seems to be no add to basket link or

> button. Help is as usual, no help at all.

> Now I have changed my payment card details but when I go into my account

> the correct card is shown as active so I'm in a bit of a puzzled state.

> Have they made the control something peculiar that Firefox cannot see or

> what?

> All help gratefully received.

> I do wish companies would leave their sites alone.

> Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal email to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

Steve Nutt

You can also hit B and it will take you there.  Works for me on amazon.co.uk.

All the best

Steve

<bglists@...> wrote:

> I've not shopped on amazon for a good while, lack of funds etc!

>  However they seem to have cleaned up their site a bit, but no matter what

> Item I view after logging in, there seems to be no add to basket link or

> button. Help is as usual, no help at all.

>  Now I have changed my payment card details but when I go into my account

> the correct card is shown as active so I'm in a bit of a  puzzled state.

> Have they made the control something peculiar that Firefox cannot see or

> what?

>  All help gratefully received.

>  I do wish companies would leave their sites alone.

>  Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal email to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

Brian's Mail list account

I did but its not there.
b wont work it says no other buttons and so nothing else works either.
I'm wondering if something has screwed up my account in some way, making something wrong so it won't add to a basket. I can see its got the right debit card listed but did not go further into my account than that. When you hit lists etc it says an error has occurred if this persists contact customer services. Not a great deal of use really. I'll have to leave it for now.
Maybe I need to remove myself completely and make me a new account. that would be a shame as there are historic orders in there that save a lot of time when you need to re order.

<bglists@...> wrote:
I've not shopped on amazon for a good while, lack of funds etc!
However they seem to have cleaned up their site a bit, but no matter what
Item I view after logging in, there seems to be no add to basket link or
button. Help is as usual, no help at all.
Now I have changed my payment card details but when I go into my account
the correct card is shown as active so I'm in a bit of a puzzled state.
Have they made the control something peculiar that Firefox cannot see or
what?
All help gratefully received.
I do wish companies would leave their sites alone.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Brian's Mail list account

Did that already.
I'm suspicious my account has become corrupted. Since it only gives the last four digits of my card number it occurred to me that if this has been corrupted I'd not know at all.
it was working a month back.
So much for reliability.
I'm only guessing that add to basket might not show up if the account details are damaged. does anyone know if this is the case. I'd expect the option to be there but inoperable not missing altogether though.