Topics

how to set email to gigest

Dan Thompson

Hi Moderator,

I would like to set my NVDA list emails to digest. However,  I did not see where to do that.

Can you guide mein the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)

Gene

Here are the digest choices:
To switch to receiving plain digests, send a message to:
nvda+digest@nvda.groups.io
To receive full featured digests, send a message to:
nvda+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io
To return to single view, use the command

Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:05 AM
Subject: [nvda] how to set email to gigest

Hi Moderator,

I would like to set my NVDA list emails to digest. However,  I did not see where to do that.

Can you guide mein the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)

Dan Thompson

Thanks very much.  Sorry for the very serious mess up spelling of digest.  Glad you could figure out my error.

Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:05 AM

Hi Moderator,

I would like to set my NVDA list emails to digest. However,  I did not see where to do that.

Can you guide mein the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Go to

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/editsub/331226

The instructions are in the preferences section. Hope this helps.

Tony