Topics

Would it be possible to access the Macbok Pro's touch bar on windows 10 using NVDA? #msftaccessibility

kom2002@...

Hello Folks,

Have anyone experienced the Touch Bar feature on the MacBook Pro on Windows 10 (bootcamp) using NVDA? I just would like to know how to locate the F buttons without physical touch. Would it have some tigger sound when I hover or pass on them?

Cheers,
Tanakom.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

If this device is actually running under windows and if it uses standard Windows APIs, then maybe, but I have never run one operating system on another so I'd not knowhow this is achieved. My gut reaction is that this may well not be a windows opogram, perhaps some low level bit of software running in the background.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
From: "kom2002 via Groups.Io" <kom2002=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 1:22 AM
Subject: [nvda] Would it be possible to access the Macbok Pro's touch bar on windows 10 using NVDA? #msftaccessibility

Hello Folks,

Have anyone experienced the Touch Bar feature on the MacBook Pro on Windows 10 (bootcamp) using NVDA? I just would like to know how to locate the F buttons without physical touch. Would it have some tigger sound when I hover or pass on them?

Cheers,
Tanakom.