how do get NVDAto tell your how many message you have in your folders in outlook

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi when using NVDA how do you get it to when going threw your messages folders in outlook.

Get it to tell you how many messages are in your inbox and deleted items folder and so on?

Or can’t NVDA tell you that.

I am using the latest full version that was released and windows seven home with outlook 2016.

Gene

I don't think it tells you automatically.  Try reading the status line in the folders tree view while on a folder.

Hi when using NVDA how do you get it to when going threw your messages folders in outlook.

Get it to tell you how many messages are in your inbox and deleted items folder and so on?

Or can’t NVDA tell you that.

I am using the latest full version that was released and windows seven home with outlook 2016.

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

This is one of the short comings of NVDA.  Unless your in the folder reading the status line won’t work. It should tell you automatically at the very least you should have that option.  Using outlook2010.

I don't think it tells you automatically.  Try reading the status line in the folders tree view while on a folder.

Hi when using NVDA how do you get it to when going threw your messages folders in outlook.

Get it to tell you how many messages are in your inbox and deleted items folder and so on?

Or can’t NVDA tell you that.

I am using the latest full version that was released and windows seven home with outlook 2016.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Is there not a ticket or issue for this somewhere. I thought |i saw it while looking for something else in github. Maybe its not seen as a priority.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

This is one of the short comings of NVDA. Unless your in the folder reading
the status line won't work. It should tell you automatically at the very
least you should have that option. Using outlook2010.

I don't think it tells you automatically. Try reading the status line in
the folders tree view while on a folder.

Hi when using NVDA how do you get it to when going threw your messages
folders in outlook.

Get it to tell you how many messages are in your inbox and deleted items
folder and so on?

Or can't NVDA tell you that.

I am using the latest full version that was released and windows seven home
with outlook 2016.

Sakina

Hello,

First open your inbox for example.

Try holding down NVDA key and then press End key.

That should give you the total number of emails in your inbox.

You can do the same with other folders like sent item box or deleted folder  etc.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Sakina